Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
WS45 Automatic wall holder - drywall/wood
WS45X Automatic wall holder - masonry
- Spring loaded roller rides up the face of the strike, seating itself on the strike, holding the door firmly in the open position
- A heavy rubber pad cushions the shock and absorbs the sound
- With unit mounted on door and the strike on wall, vertical adjustment is available on body
- The strike is adjustable 45 degrees left or right, both adjustments easily accomplished at time of installation or at a later date.
- WS45 is packed with fasteners for drywall/wood applications.
- WS45X is packed with fasteners for heavy duty masonry applications
- WS45 Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11291 for brass and L31291 for aluminum
- WS45X Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11291 for brass and L31291 for aluminum
- Material Substrates:
- Made from cast brass or aluminum
- Base height: 3-11/16"
- Base width: 3"
- Base projection: 2"
- Engaged projection: 3-7/16"
- Strike diameter: 2-3/8"
- Strike projection: 3"