Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
WS445 Manual wall holder - masonry
WS449 Manual wall holder - drywall/wood
- Unit functions as a stop but serves as a hold-open device when hook is manually engaged in strike
- Unit requires manual disengagement to release hold-open
- Black non-marring rubber tip
- WS445 is packed with fasteners for heavy duty masonry applications
- WS449 is packed with fasteners for drywall/wood applications
- WS445 Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11351 for brass
- WS449 Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11341 for brass and L31341 for aluminum
- Material Substrates:
- Made from cast brass or aluminum
- Base diameter: 2-1/4"
- Overall projection: 3-11/16"
- Engaged projection: 5-3/4"
- Strike height: 1-1/2"
- Strike width: 13/16"
- Strike projection: 13/16"