Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
- Recommended light duty cabinet and closet applications
- Actuation is simple, closing of the door causes the roller to fall in the depression of the strike, thereby holding the door closed
- The projection of the roller is easily adjusted by turning knurled knob on back of latch
- Maximum projection of the roller is 1/2" allowing for variance in the door clearance
- Fits heavy-duty cylindrical lock cutout
- Nylon roller standard
- Units packed with wood screws
- RL32A model packed with ASA strike
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.16, E19091
- Material Substrates:
- Body: 1-1/8" wide x 2-1/4" high x 2-1/4" deep
- Strike: 1-1/8" wide x 2-3/4" high x 3/32" thick, lip to center- 1-1/4"
- ASA strike: 1-1/4" wide x 4-7/8" high x 3/32" thick, lip to center- 1-1/4"