Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
FS446 Floor stop & manual door holder - masonry
FS450 Floor stop & manual door holder - drywall/wood
- Manual type floor holder ideal for interior or exterior use
- Accommodates door undercut up to 2-1/2"
- Black non-marring rubber tip
- Unit functions as a stop but serves as a hold-open device when hook is manually engaged in strike. Unit requires manual disengagement to release hold-open
- FS446 is packed with fasteners for heavy duty masonry applications
- FS450 is packed with fasteners for drywall/wood applications
- FS446 Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11371 for brass and L31371 for aluminum
- FS450 Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11361 for brass and L31361 for aluminum
- Material Substrates:
- Made from cast brass and aluminum
- Overall height: 3-3/4"
- Height from floor to stop center line: 2-5/8"
- Stop diameter: 1-1/16"
- Base diameter: 2-1/12"