Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
Top or bottom bolts
- When the active door is opened, the lever can be moved to the ‘up’ position, retracting the bolt and allowing the inactive leaf to be opened. When the inactive leaf is closed, the lever can be moved to the ‘down’ position, projecting the bolt into the strike and securely locking the inactive leaf
- Simplified installation in metal frames. Round bolt head requires only a punched hole. Use of strike optional. Special design of guide and flat sided bolt tip to prevent bolt rotation.
- Bolt tip is 1/2" Diameter
- Bolt throw is 3/4" with a 7/8" vertical adjustment
- Bolt backset is 3/4"
- Standard rod length is 12", which is measured from the center of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip
- Meets ANSI A156.16, L04261
- UL Listed 3 Hour fire doors 8’0" X 10’0". Fire rated openings require top and bottom bolt.
- 8-32 X 1" FPHMS
- Body size: 1-1/4" Width x 6-3/4" length x 1-1/8" deep
- Guide Size:1" Width x 2" Length x 5/64" Thickness
- Strike size: 15/16" Width x 2-1/4" Length x 5/64" Thickness