Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
- The COR Series coordinators are designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other
- All COR units function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf
- All COR units do not function correctly with swing clear hinges.
- All COR units are equipped with an adjustable override feature which allows the active door to close under extreme pressure.
- All COR units are compatible with flush bolts
- For openings where doors are unequal size. The coordinator length should equal the active door width plus approximately 1/2 the inactive door width. The coordinator must be 6" longer than the active door width and shorter than the overall frame opening between stops.
- The COR Series does not cover the entire length of the stop, so an FL filler bar can be provided to maintain architecturally clean lines.
- Optional mounting brackets available: MB1, MB2, MB1F, MB2F, MB3F, MB1V, MB2V and MB3V for other stop applied hardware
- Meets ANSI A156.3 Type 21A
- UL Listed for installation on labeled frame
- Material Substrates: Aluminum 6000 Series