Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
- Used when it is possible for the inactive door to be opened before the active door
- Prevents damage to the doors and other hardware
- Nylon roller insures quiet and efficient operation
- Standard sex bolts for mounting
- Meets ANSI A156.3 Type 21A
- Material Substrates: All-steel construction
- COR7G for use on pairs of doors with astragal on active door up to 4' or with astragal on inactive door up to 3'4" or with astragal on both doors up to 2'10"
- COR9G for use on pairs of doors with astragal on active over 4' or with astragal on inactive door over 3'4" or with astragal on both doors over 2'10"
- Door closed: 1.5/8" X 5.3/4"
- Door open: 1.5/8" X 2.1/2"