Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
- Use for door heights over 7'0" and one every 2'6" as needed.
- This intermediate pivot is used with the 7245F offset pivot
- Use for door weight over the pivot set limit. Use one additional pivot for every additional 100 pounds
- Recommended for use with 1-3/4" minimum door thickness, with 1/8" bevel in 2"
- Handed LH or RH
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.4 C07311
- UL Listed, 3 hour fire doors
- Made from 304 series stainless steel
Fire rated models not available in US26 and US26D (brass). US32 and US32D (stainless) is available.
Non-Rated models not available in US32 and US32D (stainless). US26 and US26D (brass) is available.