Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
Heavy-duty surface overhead door holder/stop
- Designed to meet the demands of high-traffic industrial applications. Simple to install.
- Offers rugged durability and ease of installation. The surface applied door and jamb brackets provide reliable door control, yet require minimal door and frame preparation.
- Provide a durable hold-open mechanism that can be turned off, allowing the unit to function as a shock-absorbing stop. The hold-open tension is simply adjusted incrementally for increased or decreased holding power by turning the nut at the end of the bar.
- Hold-open (H) models provide a selective hold-open function with easy-to-adjust tension. A simple 90° rotation of the roller mechanism disables the hold-open function, allowing the unit to serve as a shock-absorbing stop. The hold-open function provides a convenient method of holding the door open at a predetermined position for short or long periods of time, permitting an unobstructed traffic flow through the opening.
- Stop-only (S) When the hold-open function is not a requirement, stop-only models provide a reliable method of door control. Stop-only models provide the same shock-absorbing capability as hold-open models. The stop-only model may be used on fire doors.
- Classification: Stop-only models are classified as Miscellaneous fire door accessories. This classification applies to use on either hollow metal fire doors or wood fire doors.
- Material substrate: Constructed primarily of brass and 300 Series stainless steel substrates, with several components fabricated of steel treated to resist corrosion. 1/2" diameter stainless steel bar in US32D finish. Spring, washer and nut provided in a clear, zinc finish.
- Single-acting doors
- Interior/exterior applications
- Easy to install
- Improved corrosion resistance