Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
Medium-duty concealed overhead door holder/stop
- Designed for medium- to light-duty applications. They’re ideal for openings that are subject to normal activity, providing protection for the door, frame, hinges and surrounding walls or obstructions.
- All models incorporate the popular channel/slide-arm design and offset jamb brackets. This improved design allows for simple field modification of functions, should user requirements change.
- Hold-open (H) models provide a convenient method of holding the door open at a predetermined position for short or long periods of time, permitting an unobstructed traffic flow. The hold-open tension can be adjusted using an allen wrench through the end of the slider located in the channel mounted in the top of the door.
These models feature a rugged, automatic hold-open mechanism activated when the door is opened to a preset angle. Each model meets the 250,000 test cycles required for Grade 1 classification. The hold-open feature is not selectable, so the door is always held open.
- Friction hold-open (F) Friction hold-open models are ideal for patient room doors, wardrobe and closet doors, or similar applications where multiple hold-open positions are desired. The friction tension can be adjusted using a allen wrench on the slider located in the channel mounted at the top of the door.
- Stop-only (S) When the hold-open function is not a requirement,the stop-only function provides an effective method of door control. The stop-only model may be used on fire doors
- Special stop-only (SE) When stop-only models are used in conjunction with single-point, hold-open electronic door closers, the stop-only function may be ordered less the shockabsorbing mechanism. Used as an auxiliary stop, these optional models prolong the life of the closer. The stop location is adjusted using an allen wrench on the stop block located in the channel. Note: Caution should be taken when using this option in other applications, as the elimination of the shock-absorbing spring can put added stress on the door and frame.
- Classification: Stop-only models are classified as Miscellaneous fire door accessories. This classification applies to use on either hollow metal fire doors or wood fire doors.
- Material substrate: 300 Series stainless steel, brass and steel substrates. The broadest range of finishes in the industry is provided to complement any design.
- Improved compatibility with door closers
- Single-acting doors
- Interior/exterior applications
- Easy to install
- Improved corrosion resistance